Echo, echo, echo(...)

quinta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2010

Shit up – mad girl's questions letter


Shit up – mad girl's questions letter

Somebody told me that every negative situation contains the possibility for something positive.
That time I thought "bullshit!" but now I know It is how you look at it that matters. You have advantages and resources forcing you to be a more inventive with the little that you have.
Okay, okay. Sometimes I agree with and sometimes I don't, 'cause I know I'm just a girl lookin' at the moon in front of the sea – the world still can wild to me.
If God is real why is he indifferent to the love that may hit You and me or to death our good acts?
If there are circumstances We cannot control, do We just need to make the best of them? But when my best is not your best? Or just when the best to me is different about your point of view?
I can try to explain (why not?) my mind have chooses to interpret all this crazy words...
What is positive... What is negative... Anyone have thoughts?
I feel something is perfect strange, but just because you have fear to say how I am so important to you, We are livin' a deeply sorry. - and I can fix anything.
Turnin' shit.
Our natural tendency is to interpret our relationship like something wrong – Oh, if we have courage to say "I miss you." But I don't wanna be a temporary obstacle for you. (I just wanna say goodbye if you need to).
I have my crises.
You have your crises.
You said you don't like bad stuff (you should be where I am)
I said I love you (How could this have happened)?
Really: I can be fine by your side. (Did you say okay?) - if you can't say anything, what more We will do? To get married?
I would change anything for you, wouldn't I? But not myself (or am I just goin' crazy here, my dear)? WHO ARE YOU?
Please, don't let fears make you wait for a better moment.
I don't have the luxury of waiting for a long, you know? So gimme my answers.
Anyway, take your time.(But remember that I will not be waitin' you forever).


PS.: A song, "Hoy No Quiero Verte Nunca Mas" - Franny Glass.

Um comentário: