Echo, echo, echo(...)

segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010

I saw yellow flowers


when I looked deep in your eyes
I did wish to dive in verses
Oh, my love, your smile is like a key of an old piano
in my pale skin
I feel unready for our love
with an old music without broke heart
where are you, love of my life?
(I lost myself on a vigorous night)
there is no fear when you stay – then, still close
(who can brings me back you tonight)?
Sometimes we can win
sometimes we can lose
I gave you myself in a right delight
under the new moon
with so many chances lost
I have so much to do
I want to wait the dawn
with some red wine for me and you
red wine, the sun and you – could I put my heart in this recipe?
I want to see the sun light to reflect in your white teeth
and be what we want to be
and do things we would never should do
oh, my poor blank mind
just trying to know the new world now(...)*

Um comentário: