Echo, echo, echo(...)

segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010


I will still be here sit in the chair
but I will stop to fall when I could recognize me
mirror, mirror on the world, could you help my sooty skin?
(are they still dreaming with a new life? -
everything is simple and calm if you look with the god's eyes)
across the street people can see the things they suppose are lost
I realized to be with you is good, - or am I just going crazy, darling ?
I can see behind the cleft
(come to nearly here, dear)
I do not I D eia
what am I suppose to do?
sometimes We can win
sometimes We can lose
(we are living together for nothing, aren't we)?
Why do not like when mistakes can hurt our eyes?
Carry on, carry on
forever carry on
sometimes We can win
sometimes We can lose
and I can hear my father saying : keep waking
I keep walking
walking
walking
and We are still here.


- Narayana Ribeiro & Junyor Campos.

Um comentário: